Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venus & Saturn

Options
  • 02-07-2007 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭

Folks:

Venus & Saturn are observable very close together in the skies at the moment (if only the clouds would bügger off :mad: ).

See here for more info on what you can see with a decent enough telescope.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

Was trying to catch this in the scope all weekend myself. Damn clouds wouldn't let me! (I bought a scope 2 weeks ago and have only gotten out once during a break in the clouds.. and that was spent aligning the finderscope :mad:)

Won't be able to take a look this evening unfortunately but if anybody else is out this eve or saw anything over the weekend, let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Too much cloud around this week. Not a great one for astronomy, though I have been able to see a few things this week, between the clouds and showers! :)

Advertisement