Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this new TK-ing claymores fashion?

Options
  • 02-07-2007 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

I mean... if the idea was to increase realism, it's not as if they have disabled 'nade spamming or enabled remote-detonation of claymores (à la specops with C4, which is how real-life claymores work).

Never had so many TKs as last night (obviously too many 'tards/blind teamplayers, or playing in too-low res to see them :rolleyes: ).

I learned quick all the same - it just means don't use clays at all :(

Is this widespread/part of last upgrade and I missed it so far/... what? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Just dont play on Claymore TKing servers m8 if you hate it that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Well, there's less and less of them - is my point.

I don't "hate it that much" (I never use Clays for anything else than 'watching my back' while I snipe away, so not really a claywhore :D ), but if they're going to be 'TK-ing' as a default game option, the least they could do is make them 'more visible' (with the red skull/crossbone thingy) to same-side teamplayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

ambro25 wrote:
    Well, there's less and less of them - is my point.

The reason there is less of them is simple.

All you have on (FF=On) server is people spamming clays everywhere.
    We run (FF=off) on clay to cut down there use.
    The reason mainly for us doing so is:
    Snipers in general are not team players, they play for them selves. If there clays kill there own team. then they play another kit which usually gets them in the fight with there team.

After all. they were not designed as an Assault weapon. they were designed for defence.

And peeps playing bf2 seem to think they are Ak47's or M16's and use as so.

Advertisement