Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who can do a good Boot Install for me?

Options
  • 02-07-2007 1:15pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I've been putting this off for ages but really need to get around to it soon. I've bought a load of very good quality ICE but its been sitting in my room for months, and I now want to find someone to install it in my car for me.

My Car is a 2002 Civic Type R. I have a 12" JL W6 Sub, a Sealth Sub Box, 2x Phoenix Gold Amps, and some Alpine Components. I already have a Pioneer Mp3 Head Unit Installed.

Basically I could do the install myself, i have done a few before, but I have ran into problems and would perfer to get someone to do a really good job that I can rely on. I want them to do the wiring but also a simple boot install where the amps are sunk into the floor. Basically I want it to look like this. Its pretty straight forward. One sheet of MDF for the floor, screw in the amps, another sheet over the top and cut holes for the amps. Secure and cover with carpet. Done.

Is anyone here capable of such work, or can you recommend someone that is?

Comments

Advertisement