Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rules of the Road

Options
  • 02-07-2007 2:05pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A while back, I heard on the news that every household was to receive a new copy of the ROTR.

Has anyone received a copy yet? No sign of mine. Not that I need them of course as I'm such a great driver.... ;) I just need them for... erm... the wife! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

No, you have to buy them, costs 4 euro

i got one last week, big improvment on the previous book

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its available in PDF form on one of the government websites, can't remember where though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

anyone know why they went back on the decision to send them to every house?! they made a big hoo haa to let everyone know they were doing it at the time , never heard anything about them going back on their word.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,351 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

The link to the PDF is in the charter (sticky) on the top of the page. Or here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

unkel wrote:
    The link to the PDF is in the charter (sticky) on the top of the page. Or here ;)

There's a much better quality one here ...

http://www.rsa.ie/publication/publication/upload/017024-RoTR2nd.pdf

The diagrams in the other linked version look like they were made using MS Paint by a 3 year old :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

232 pages? Holy fook, the old one I have at home has about 20 pages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,991 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

PauloMN wrote:
    232 pages? Holy fook, the old one I have at home has about 20 pages!!
    68 pages (22nd Edition). ;)

Alun wrote:
    There's a much better quality one here ...

http://www.rsa.ie/publication/publication/upload/017024-RoTR2nd.pdf

The diagrams in the other linked version look like they were made using MS Paint by a 3 year old :)

Indeed. It has a beginning and an end too. Note the €4.00 price at the right bottom of the last page of the document!

Link in the sticky replaced with your link. Good find, thanks for sharing, Alun

@WA - I've taken the liberty to replace the link in the sticky on your forum too

Advertisement