Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poofs on the loose?

Options
  • 02-07-2007 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Is it just me or are we "the Gay community" growing as a group exponentially, soon there wont be enough Gays to go around, and we will probably have to eat each other, just like the dinosaurs. what can we do? suggestions please. Extinction is not really one of long term goals. thanks Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Try converting some straight guys ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

biteme wrote:
    Is it just me or are we "the Gay community" growing as a group exponentially, soon there wont be enough Gays to go around, and we will probably have to eat each other, just like the dinosaurs. what can we do? suggestions please. Extinction is not really one of long term goals. thanks Dave
    If the gay community is growing, how will that lead to there not being enough "Gays to go around"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I think it is more to do with the fact that there is not the need for the same focused gay community as there once was.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

biteme wrote:

I'm more worried that there doesn't seem to be enough IQ to go round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

Thaedydal wrote:
    I think it is more to do with the fact that there is not the need for the same focused gay community as there once was.
    I don't think that's the point the OP was trying to make. Like Stark, I suspect there's something deeply stupid behind this thread, and am trying to draw that out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Good point dave. How do you feel the homosexual dinosaurs dealt with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Class

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

biteme wrote:
    ... eat each other ... dinosaurs ... Extinction ...
    Wasn't that a meteorite?

And if what Thaedydal says comes true, then that'll be a Good Thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hehe. I think the Megasaurarse coped ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

biteme wrote:
    wont be enough Gays ...we will probably have to eat each other
    So, cos there isn't enough gays, you'll be "eating" each other? Duuurty!

• Advertisement
Advertisement