Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IE7 won't open popups

• 02-07-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I have a problem whereby IE7 refuses to open new window popups. Well, it opens them, but I can't see them. For example, the armorgames.com website opens games in a new popup. When I click on a game, I can hear the music for the game loud and clear but nothing can be seen on screen. There's no security warning on the original IE screen or anything like that. Anyone come across this before, and know how to remedy it?

ETA: By the way, I can see two instances of IE7 in my task manager, and closing them stops the music

Comments

Tools>pop up blocker>turn off pop up blocker
    Works for me.
    Is it opening the pop ups in new tabs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Hold Ctrl when you click on the link and it should open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Popups are not being blocked, and while the CTRL-click opens the window in a new tab, that doesn't always work.

Advertisement