Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke Zero

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Coca Cola light, is the best diet version of coke. They sell it in France and Spain.
    I believe the sweetner they use in it is Illegal in Ireland and England, because it causes cancer.
    Shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Blisterman wrote:
    Coca Cola light, is the best diet version of coke. They sell it in France and Spain.
    I believe the sweetner they use in it is Illegal in Ireland and England, because it causes cancer.
    Shame.

They've banned sunshine this summer in Ireland and England for the same reason. :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Diet Coke is vile poison, but I don't mind Coke Zero too much although I don't see it always stocked in my local news agent. Original Coke is still the King though so it's a battle between good intentions and good drinking.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Coke light is manky!

Whatever sweetener they use in the US is awful too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Faith wrote:
    Coke light is manky!

Whatever sweetener they use in the US is awful too.

Probably just "less" corn syrup :p

I noticed that a regular can of coke in the states contained roughly 3 times the amount of calories then a can back here!

CC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

CombatCow wrote:
    I noticed that a regular can of coke in the states contained roughly 3 times the amount of calories then a can back here!
    Dont think it would be, it might have stated kcal per can, while here it usually states kcal per 100ml, so it would be 3.3 times different for a 330ml can. In the US & here it is about 11% sugar, just the same as orange juice or apple juice, same calories too. You always hear people coming up with bull**** like "there are 96 teaspoons of sugar in a can of coke", then tell them apple juice has the same amount and it shuts them up.

Advertisement