Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic.Medium Dublin City

Options
  • 02-07-2007 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

I have come to a bit of a crossroads lately and I saw a tarot reader last year whom I was very happy with her reading, but I'm thinking I might go see someone who might know a little more.

I am not looking to contact anyone on the other side, so perhaps seeing a psychic would be better. Can anyone suggest one in Dublin city that I can go see? I have been searching the paranormal threads for a little while now and no luck.

Much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Keith Kavanagh or June Davies

http://www.houseofastrology.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

Thanks for the speedy reply 6th

Its what I do ;)

Are Kieth/June tarot readers or something more?

Its cool. I found the link with the pieces on them both :)

• Advertisement

Other than that try Louise Kings at www.thetarotacademy.com - she is very good.

Thanks 6th, that was all really helpful I wasn't having much look searching through boards.

I'm just looking for someone who can see past the cards? Perhaps a little guidance, I have some roads coming up and I can't decide or see anything, its all blank. Its always blank whenever I think about it.

I'm not looking for any relationship, marraige, kids etc question, its all about what type of groove I should embrace and get on with it, kind of thing. Tell me, who would YOU suggest?

I would suggest either June or Louise but explain what kind of reading you are after. June has been away for a while so I am not sure if she is back.

Remember though, someone who reads great for me might not be great for you but best of luck.

Very true. I guess I am looking for someone to see something inside me and talk to me about it? I just got out of a strangled relationship and am doing goodm and want to see what the future holds I guess.

Not making sense... oh well. Thanks for the help!

Makes perfect sense, you want guidance not answers.

• Advertisement

:D I sure do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hey Peewee,

Can I just interject a note of caution here.

you say you had a good reading - going for another one/seeing a medium might not give you much more an I'm surprised no one has mentioned this already

No matter what your cards might say -you always have the element of free will so you could see something in the reading but you might sub conciously change the outcome.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is to just exercise a little caution, if you had a good reading maybe just stick with that and try some other way to gain a little insight - maybe do some meditation or something.

There's some charlatans out there and I'm always concerned when people go looking for more after a good reading already.Reflect on the reading you got - maybe you got more answers than you thought

Good luck with your search

Ladybird

I had the reading in July last year, and almost everything has come true. I would confidently say, 97 per cent of it, she was a lovely lady and the funny thing is, I completely forgot about the reading until 3 months ago, and it all clicked. Unimaginably, my life changed and she saw tit bits of it happening, but I didn't see any of it, therefore didn't believe her.

Her reading has dried up though, she literally saw it all, advised me and now I'm after coming out of the other side, and thinking, wow, she was right, its great. Ah you know what, I'm going to go back to her. She was great. This year was a spectacular year for me. I was unemployed when I saw her in July and in September I got an excellent job and a promotion in April. I remembered her reading one day as I crossed over the liffey ( had to every day to get to my office) when she said, you will be going across water and will be so happy, and I was beaming at Dublin and the beauty of the city and the morning and I remembered her words.

I think I should go see this lady again!

Gosh that does sound like a great reading.

You should go back to her if you want to try to see if there's anything else she can tell you. Sounds to me like you had a good rapport and that's important between reader & subject (well I always find it important when I read for people)

Just remember that this time you might be in 'consolidation' (for want of a better term) and there might not be so luch life changing items for you

Good luck and enjoy

Ladybird

Honestly, like I said to 6th earlier, its not about reading the future, its just about guidance. I am not the type of girl who wants to know if 'me and me fella are gonna get married' :D

Yeah, I just really want to go down, put some energy in the cards and have a chat. I'm not looking for a newsfalsh or handsome dan to run round the corner.

What do you personally think about palm reading. A girl in work showed me what the lines meant, then I read about it online and she was right about the lines, I'd like to know more. What do you reckon...just lines or signs?

you say you had a good reading - going for another one/seeing a medium might not give you much more an I'm surprised no one has mentioned this already

Well I didnt mention it because it didnt seem relevant, peewee said they had the reading last year and its usually suggested not to have them any closer than 3 months apart. So much can and will change in 7months plus that peewee is basically starting from scratch.

Besides Peewee isn't looking for a reading as per the last one but more some guidance.

Peewee - I can read palms too and it's surprising the amount if info they can provide. It obviously can't go as in depth as many other forms of reading but if you use it in conjunction with other things it can give you a pointer or fine tune things.

It's interesting to see the differences in people, even using this simple method and it always throws up a surprise or two:)

Ladybird

6th wrote:
    Well I didnt mention it because it didnt seem relevant, peewee said they had the reading last year and its usually suggested not to have them any closer than 3 months apart. So much can and will change in 7months plus that peewee is basically starting from scratch.

Besides Peewee isn't looking for a reading as per the last one but more some guidance.

Well with all due respect, that's just silly. It's always relevant. I'm not for a minute suggesting anything about the OP but there's lots of vulnerable people & lots of charlatans - therefore any good reader/psychic would always ask why the reading (which is probably the form the guidance will take as Peewee says) is being sought and a few other details. Some readers wouldn't read for someone after 7 months - they would still see that as too soon, many recommend you would only have a reading once a year at most.

For me being true to only doing good for everyone would always prompt me to ask these questions- it's always relevant

Ladybird

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Theere is a woman in clondalkin i went to quite a few years ago. I found her very good. pm me if you want details.

Well, its been 11 months and 1 week since I last saw this lady, and she foresaw all that has happened in the last year, and its so funny, I didnt think what she said meant anything but she saw it down to the last T. Funnier, she got very excited when she did my spread and then did another to confirm, and we both were amazed at the same cards telling the same story coming up.

For example, I was questioning the partner I was with, and she pulled out a card on top of him and said, what is his problem with drugs and his father. That to me, was amazing. I answered her and she continued on with my spread. I'm am going to see her again at the end of the month, same as last year. Another example was looking at a house and being very happy. It was absurd to me but in November, almost 5 months after the reading, my partner and I were viewing this beautiful little cottage and were very happy.

Thanks for all replies, I'm going to see this lady again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lucywn

Well, its been 11 months and 1 week since I last saw this lady, and she foresaw all that has happened in the last year, and its so funny, I didnt think what she said meant anything but she saw it down to the last T. Funnier, she got very excited when she did my spread and then did another to confirm, and we both were amazed at the same cards telling the same story coming up.

For example, I was questioning the partner I was with, and she pulled out a card on top of him and said, what is his problem with drugs and his father. That to me, was amazing. I answered her and she continued on with my spread. I'm am going to see her again at the end of the month, same as last year. Another example was looking at a house and being very happy. It was absurd to me but in November, almost 5 months after the reading, my partner and I were viewing this beautiful little cottage and were very happy.

Hi There,
    I know this is a very old post, but if you have this person's contact details, would you be able to send them to me? I'm kinda in the same boat as you've described and I would just like a bit of guidance. I have moved here from overseas and I had seen a fantastic woman there but I have also seen not great ones also. I have found it's better to see someone that another person could recommend especially since I'm not from here.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭blue42

hi ...could you also send me her contact details please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭squidgey

You do know the techniques these people use don't you? Derren Browne has written some good pieces on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

blue42 wrote: »
    hi ...could you also send me her contact details please.

Could you send the details on to me as well please if you get them? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 passion4fashion

hey could you send me her details too, i was only talking to a girl in work who went to her too and said she was brill but it was years ago and hasn't her num anymore, i would really appreciate it, ta, i heard she is a really private lady and doesn't want her number broadcasted so if u can do it privately...i'm new to boards!!!:pac:

I havnt got a number for her...

You go to South William street and queue for her, thats all the information I have. Some times she comes in late and there are other girls there, June, but theyre all equally as good.

I have had over 50 pms asking me for her number so Im sorry, dont have it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 sim2

Is she under the Miss Fantasia shop and what is her name? Thanks Peewee!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

sim2 wrote: »
    Is she under the Miss Fantasia shop and what is her name? Thanks Peewee!

no thats eddie christian. he can be good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

undecided wrote: »
    Theere is a woman in clondalkin i went to quite a few years ago. I found her very good. pm me if you want details.
    hi can you let me no how that woman in clondalkin thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

Peewee - I can read palms too and it's surprising the amount if info they can provide. It obviously can't go as in depth as many other forms of reading but if you use it in conjunction with other things it can give you a pointer or fine tune things.

It's interesting to see the differences in people, even using this simple method and it always throws up a surprise or two:)

Ladybird
    is it easy to lern to read palms

Advertisement