Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic.Medium Dublin City

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Agnieszka29

undecided wrote: »
    Theere is a woman in clondalkin i went to quite a few years ago. I found her very good. pm me if you want details.

Hiya,
    I would be very interested in getting in touch with this woman so please send me her contact details.
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

saintsaint wrote: »
    is it easy to lern to read palms
    how could i learn to read palms

Hiya,
    I would be very interested in getting in touch with this woman so please send me her contact details.
    J
    an yes send me on details thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Agnieszka29

hi;-)

anybody interested in spins during the week-please give me a shout.

spins i dontunderstand what kind of spins ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

She wants to cycle, as far as I can tell. It's off topic. :p

As to the palm reading, I'll tell you what I was told when I started learning the Tarot; Nothing worth knowing comes easy. To properly memorize each different thing, and how each aspect relates to the next, etc. takes a considerable amount of time, work and effort. If you aren't willing to work at it, then there's little point. And it takes (from what I've seen) any number of months and years to get good at it. So if you're looking to learn in a week, it's just not gonna happen.

However, if you ARE willing to work, you can learn out of a book sure. Some shops have decent books on palmistry. Again, I know relatively little about palmistry, but a good book will certainly start you off, at least. :D

urizen what book would you say is worth the read

if you can read a good book . it would be the book of the dead .. by earl scot . listen as a dying man would listen

dublin is the place its all at . lots of stuf going on .. i love the dark realm

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mu mu

Hi,

Could anyone tell me who it is that Peewee_lane was singing the praises off much earlier in this thread?......Was it June on South William street?

Would appreciate an answer as Ive had a reading from her recently so would like to know how accurate her future predictions have been for others......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

saintsaint wrote: »
    dublin is the place its all at . lots of stuf going on .. i love the dark realm

with this statement you have just shown that you know very little about mediumship and are not suitably understanding the subjects which you claim to know all about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DINA2010

6th wrote: »
    Other than that try Louise Kings at www.thetarotacademy.com - she is very good.

Louise King was very vague for me and for other people who went to see her, she asked alots of questions which is not good

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

could you pm his contact no: please? many thanx in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DrivingsCool

Justme1 wrote: »
    Hey DrivingsCool,would you be able to give me contact info for the guy? And how did you find out about him etc...

hey,

Ive been going to tarot readers for years, any little niggle I had, Id go to one to get them to help me, and on the whole none of them were great, so few years ago I said enough is enough and unless someone is an actual psychic / medium / clarvoyant I wasnt paying anymore money because the tarot cards just dont give enough!!

The little lady on the ashbourne rd beside the brock in, I thought was about the best - in the dublin area that is, until I met this new guy.
    Mind you, I wouldn't knock her as she gave me dates,relationship and about a new career and was only 20euro, for about 30mins. She is definitely somewhat of a mystic.

A friend of mine, told me of a mutual friend that had started doing readings, with no cards,no palm readings etc. Meeting him, he told me that I was one of the first people to have a proper reading with him as a Psychic Medium Clarvoyant. Hes late 20's but the guy definitely has something. When we sat down first, he was quiet for about 6 mins and then it was like a tap after that. I left amazed and refreshed, no jokes.

Amazed!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DrivingsCool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyTqFNWumuU

Ive not seen her in person but she is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

Hey,so this guy eddie on south william st?any good and how much?where abouts is june located? I really want to go see a psychic,tarot card reader asap,just don't know who to pick? Is dympna good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 heal13

Hi i've recently suffered a bereavement and was looking for the contact details of the woman you spoke of in this post a few years ago. My mother too went to this medium in Clondalkin in the 90s but has last her contact info. I'd be really grateful if you could help me in anyway! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

Hey,so this guy eddie on south william st?any good and how much?where abouts is june located? I really want to go see a psychic,tarot card reader asap,just don't know who to pick? Is dympna good?

eddie can be entertaining but he can also be a bit hit and miss, sometimes wont even do a reading. If you get him on a good day he'll suprise you with past and present events even getting dates right. His future stuff isnt as good.

June is on Abbey Street just opposite the Peacock Theatre (abbey theatre). Theres a door to the left of a newsagents and shes up a couple of flights of stairs. She'll spend a long time with you but she wouldnt be like eddie, more just a good card reader.

both cost around 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maalo

undecided wrote: »
    Theere is a woman in clondalkin i went to quite a few years ago. I found her very good. pm me if you want details.

Can you please pm me the phone number & address of the lady in Clondalkin? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Michelleymr

hey,

Ive been going to tarot readers for years, any little niggle I had, Id go to one to get them to help me, and on the whole none of them were great, so few years ago I said enough is enough and unless someone is an actual psychic / medium / clarvoyant I wasnt paying anymore money because the tarot cards just dont give enough!!

The little lady on the ashbourne rd beside the brock in, I thought was about the best - in the dublin area that is, until I met this new guy.
    Mind you, I wouldn't knock her as she gave me dates,relationship and about a new career and was only 20euro, for about 30mins. She is definitely somewhat of a mystic.

A friend of mine, told me of a mutual friend that had started doing readings, with no cards,no palm readings etc. Meeting him, he told me that I was one of the first people to have a proper reading with him as a Psychic Medium Clarvoyant. Hes late 20's but the guy definitely has something. When we sat down first, he was quiet for about 6 mins and then it was like a tap after that. I left amazed and refreshed, no jokes.

Amazed![/Quote]

Hi Drivingscool

Do you have contact details for the man (friend of a friend) you went to see please?

Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mike627

hey,

Amazed!

Hi Drivingscool

Do you have contact details for the man (friend of a friend) you went to see please?

Thank you :)[/QUOTE]
    Hi Michelleymr,

I was there today at the ashbourne rd beside the brock in, but unfortunately i was lost, can you be more precise please, could you help. what t name of that little lady.

That would be great if i can have both contact details of the little lady and the friend of a friend you went to meet.

thanks.

Advertisement