Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Main Hall Concerts

Options
  • 02-07-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

just bought tickets for ... there. whats it like as a venue? how does it compare to other venues for size and atmosphere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sacredireland

It is a beautiful venue! Very spaceous & cozy at the same time. This year it hosts a new amazing gig 'Conscious Concert Ireland' - which i am going to in three weeks! Can't believe there is nothing on boards about that! a must see for anyone into alternative, non-mainstream stuff: www.consciousconcert.ie (mindfulness, whirling dervishes, druidry, even tantra etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sacredireland

just bought tickets for ... there. whats it like as a venue? how does it compare to other venues for size and atmosphere?
    and here is the 'inside venue shot' for RDS Main Hall aka Concert Hall
    10154517_732810500072300_460975328_n.jpg that one i knicked off the consc concert fb page!

and this one is a standard with the seats down & tables set
    c_20130319100735Hall1_Dinner_Pink_resized.jpg ]

and

maxresdefault.jpg

(it has 500-1000 capacity depending on how you pack it. Went to Deepak Chopra - all tiered seats were out (as in the picture below), was a bit too much for me - like my space!!!!

c_20090708124807ConcertHall_GraduationDBS_Main_Venue_Image.jpg

Advertisement