Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Some] Results Are Out!

Options
  • 02-07-2007 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Check on sis , the results are out for arts , final year anyway, which is me. hope everyone is happy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭inverted_world

I'm very very confused by one subject.. My avarage was a 2.1, yet I only got a III? How does the appeals process work, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I'm in final Arts and there's no results up for me yet. It probably depends on your subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Economics and Music were up for me anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Hmmmm I'm in geography and music. Somebody in the other thread has said they've got their geography mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭An Tarbh

yeah I got mine in French and politics but they're still not up for some who did the same subjects, some people seem to be having problems logging in as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

any science results out yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Sarchasm

I'm in final Arts and there's no results up for me yet. It probably depends on your subjects

politics, economics, sociology, geography and english were out yesterday anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭burnedfaceman

history were out too and history of art

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Anyone else getting this coming up?
    Explanation of Hold Types

If you have Reg/Fees Hold or Fee Query Hold on your record below it means that fees are outstanding

Hold Type From Date To Date
    Fee Query Hold Jun 29, 2007 Dec 31, 2099

I'm an undergraduate and did that 'free fees' confirmation thing ages ago. Should I be concerned?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

jimi_t wrote:
    Anyone else getting this coming up?

I'm an undergraduate and did that 'free fees' confirmation thing ages ago. Should I be concerned?

Until Dec 2099? I hope none of us will be still in UCD then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭wesclark

when do lectures start back?

Advertisement