Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New holes :D

Options
  • 02-07-2007 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Just got my industrial on the first ear done today in Metal Morphises in Temple Bar, and I'm loving it, but I have to say, I have a high tolerance for pain but this one hurt more than the others I have had, it's the first cartilage one I have got done though, and I would of thought I wouldn't of noticed it at all.

Anyway it's not too bad at all, but just a warning for anyone like me who thought you wouldn't even notice it, it does sting a tad.

Anyway the place was really clean and I liked it, and the woman who did it was dead sound and decent.

Any way, hope this doesn't get infected :D

And for anyone thinking about it, go for it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

The place wouldn't be one of my favourites, but it's not the worst....
    Put a pic up in the piercings pics thread! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭[QJ]Serideth

The place wouldn't be one of my favourites, but it's not the worst....
    Put a pic up in the piercings pics thread! :)
    I always feel ashamed to post my piercing pics there because everyone else seems to have so much cooler stuff hahaha.

I was going to go to Celestial Ring, and I traveled in a long way but they wanted I.D for the piercing even though I am and look over 18 so I had to get it today or wait a few weeks, so got it there, however CR gave me a 10% voucher off for my troubles which I thought was very nice of them, so I'll be using that there when I get the other ear done.

Yeah. CR have a lovely bunch of staff workin for them at the mo. (Including my sister. :D )

And put the pic up. That's what the thread is for!! :)

Yeah. CR have a lovely bunch of staff workin for them at the mo. (Including my sister. :D )

And put the pic up. That's what the thread is for!! :)
    Oh, I might of seen her today? Is she the piercer or the woman at the reception?

She works out in ashbourne.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

how much was it in metalmorphisis?i want to get a double one

how much was it in metalmorphisis?i want to get a double one
    It cost me 70 euro including the bar, I though it was expensive, but worth the money, and no infection, swelling or bleeding so far.

All in all, worth the money in my opinion.

Advertisement