Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliabh An Iarainn--leechrum Fest

Options
  • 02-07-2007 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

Have any of you seen the line up for this festival on the August Bank Holiday weekend its absolutely sick

808 state, altern8, Q-bert, one of the kraftwerk guys
    loads a punk bands

i think its theforth year has anyone ever been to it
    whats it like

are there faeries running around?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

I hear you crazy young kids use "sick" in a good way.

Overlooking this abuse of the english language, the Leechrum festival has been going for a few years. It's only recently gotten properly organised. I know they had a punk stage last year (because I was camping next to it) but they have loads of good electro and experimental rock stuff as well. Nice hippy/family/art festival by day, filthy out-of-it chaos den by night.

See the recent (debut) Life festival and the Mantua festival July 13/14 for a similar buzz and comparable set-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chinatronic

Life Was A Beautiful Fest...expensive Priveleges Though...mantua Great Weekend To Come ....only One To Worry Bout Is Leechrum Because It Willbe Sick In A Good Way
    Very Sick
    Its Like Mike Jacksons Bad

Craziest Electro Line Up This Year
    Deall With Energy Not Money

Come Come Have Fun

Also This Year There Is Family Camping For Those With Little Uns Who Get Sleepy And Cranky At Nite....ahhhh

Did Ya Have Fun Last Year

• Registered Users Posts: 48 sTuMbLeD

What a tasty line-up http://www.saifestival.com/electronic_experimental.html

For me that's worth the €90 alone, but we also get 3 hours of Mouse on Mars on Sunday afternoon too, :D Last time I saw them was in TBMC, which was unforgettable (partly because the support act stripped while playing), but i can't wait to go loony in a tent to them!

I'm planning on driving down tomorrow morning with a few others but we aint got tickets yet. Anyone know for sure if you can get them at the gate as I don't fancy trekking into Spindizzy before the road trip?

Also, apart from the line-up I can't see much more info. I mean I can't even find a map of where it is, never mind one for the campsite/stages/parking. So if you have been before any other info or tips would be welcome.

Cheers

Advertisement