Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Instructor in Ranelagh Area

Options
  • 02-07-2007 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately the guy who runs Accelarate is no longer giving lessons, so at a bit of a loss. Used ISM in Ranelagh prior to last test, but as didn't get the test would like to try a different intructor/driving school.

If anyone could reccomed one that would meet at home in Ranelagh rather than having to travel to meet instructor at centre etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

http://www.schoolofmotoring.ie/parkschoolofmotoring/Main/Home.htm

Very highly recommend these guys - Paul from there is a great instructor and helped me and my wife pass our tests first time.

They will collect you from your home and drop you back afterwards no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Irish Salfordia

Amz wrote:
    Unfortunately the guy who runs Accelarate is no longer giving lessons, so at a bit of a loss.
    Thanks very much [I am the guy who runs Accelerate] My not giving lessons is (I hope) just temporary due to an eye muscle problem. I hope to be back soon as soon as this is cleared up
    Amz wrote:
    If anyone could reccomed one that would meet at home in Ranelagh rather than having to travel to meet instructor at centre etc.
    I would reccommend any of the following - all good, experienced instructors with a good record and do a 'door to door' service in South Dublin.

Jay - [AJ's Driving School] - Tel: 495 8436 or mobile 087 780 4837
    Jim Morgan [Morgan School of Motoring] Tel: 295 6814.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Thanks guys.

Irish Salfordia, hope it's only a temporary thing too.

Get well soon.

Advertisement