Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driving Lessons Dublin 15

• 02-07-2007 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

The missus has decided to take up driving, and to be honest, I do not have the will, patience or time to teach her.

I would like to know if anyone knows of any instructors / companies in the Blanchardstown that they would recommend to have someone to a decent level within 10 lessons or so from complete beginner.

How much is standard for a lesson these days ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭clubcrown

I can very much recommend a guy called Tony, lives in Blanch, and is an ex-tester. Knows pretty much everything about the test procedures, and most of the routes.

His number: <SNIP>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sany28

Does that guy Tony live in <SNIP>? I think I know him well, good instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭clubcrown

Sany28 wrote:
    Does that guy Tony live in <SNIP>? I think I know him well, good instructor.

Yeah, the same. Great guy, puts you at your ease, and he has his own dual control car for starting out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

Thanks guys - will give him a ring as soon as she gets her ass in gear and passes her theory test etc.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mathews2005

hai i am looking for pre test in dublin 15, tyrrelstown , my test is on oct 16th

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 castles

HI ALL I GOT DID DRIVING LESSONS WITH A LAD CALLED<SNIP>I FOUND HIM REALLY GOOD I CAN PASS ON NUMBER IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Please use the PM function to recommend instructors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 castles

HI SORRY I WAS UN AWRE AS I AM ONLY NEW WILL SENT PM SORRY

That's fine, but try not to use "CAPS" when typing, just a tad annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Cassie1

It turns out that my instructors husband was a tester with SGS til recently (last week, I think) and is instructing in Finglas, Tyrrelstown and some of the southside. Might be worth looking into. PM for his details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Was going to mention an instructor I am awre of in Blanchardstown. I have lessons with him next week. [EMAIL="Can@t"]Can't[/EMAIL] recommend him just yet. Plus I know he is pretty booked up so he prolly can't take you so soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭dirtyharry1971

Could someone pm me a number for a good instructor in blanchardstown cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Souise

Could I get tony's phone number off any1??
    I'm a complete beginner - This guy sounds good!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gymbobers

I'm also a complete beginner living in D15 and would appreciate if someone could PM me Tony's number or any other decent instructor's contact details in my area. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Hi lads

Sorry to bust in on this thread but I started my own yesterday and no one seems to be answering (I know it's only 24 hrs but I really want to get going!!). If anyone can recommend me a good instrcutor to start with from zilch (I drove twice in my life up Dollymount strand 10 yrs ago!) would you please PM me any details or recommendations. I don't know the best way to go about booking lessons or who with, and anyone I know who drives says I'm best to start off first few with a qualified instructor so just looking for a heads up. I am in Dublin 8. Thanks if you can. B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Please PM me Tonys num also ,i live in Dub 15 and need Instrutor ,Thanks

I'm going to close this seeing that you've posted the same in the sticky on the main page. Also it might be worth PMing some of the people who have recommended Tony in these threads, as they may not check this forum regularly.
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement