Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post!

Options
  • 02-07-2007 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, something clever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Well, we are very clever people.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Wow, just saw the new sections now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

ya go galway county. much better than galway city

Had to post, Mayo had drawn level with us .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Howya scaníns, are the cattle keeping well these days? Jaysus I'm flat out workin' man etc. etc.

In all seriousness though, nothing goes on around me to take about.

Well except that Monivea road near Athenry where about 5 people went in over walls because of the loose chippings on it last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Let there be no divisions between Galway city and county. I don't think there's even a County Advertiser anymore ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Oman wrote:

QFT.

Obligatory first post message.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Quantum Field Theory!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Oman wrote:

Except when the farmers are spreading Slurry. Our neighbour shot his putird load two weeks ago driving all living things from the area.

I now know what a Sarin gas attack is like and its not pleasant(Erm...despite what you may have heard...)

DaBreno wrote:
    Except when the farmers are spreading Slurry. Our neighbour shot his putird load two weeks ago driving all living things from the area.

I now know what a Sarin gas attack is like and its not pleasant(Erm...despite what you may have heard...)
    It's bad enough having Slurry amone other things in our water supply, but to have to smell the darn stuff is enough to drive a man to drink.:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

I have to get the cows into the shed.now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Unfortunately the sheep aren't eating well...

Advertisement