Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first post

Options
  • 02-07-2007 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭

Hurrah for the Offaly forum:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

yipee......congrats on the offaly forum! only faithful related stuff in here??!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Testing, 1, 2,...

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

How many Offaly people here still live in the faithfull & how many of us have sadly emmigrated to Dublin, Kildare & the like.

I'm sad to say I'm now a Kildare man, still love to take a full breath of fresh air as I cross the Brosna in Port.

have to say im still living in offaly, and will be id say! couldn't imagine myself leaving it somehow, although spend more time in dublin as i commute to work up here:( its a bit of a bummer, but i could not imagine living in dublin, im a country girl at heart!!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭orlyice

well i moved 2 limerick nearly 5 years ago for college and always thought i would be home as soon as i finished college and would live in offaly forever!!

now still in limerick, just got settled here. living with my bf (a tipp guy) but plan to move 2 offaly and build a house there in couple years (free site!!).

there really is no place like offaly. pity wenot doing great in the hurling, but suppose we still got the under 21s!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I'm a Canadian that moved to Offaly many moons ago (well, about 17 years ago!). Live in Daingean where I bought a house with my fiancée. Hey, by the way, the site in my signature, whilst dealing mainly with Tullamore, also has a wider spread of people around the area. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

i am 17.
    living in edenderry all my life
    thats about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

I'm originally from Rhode but living now in Cavan. Did attempt to buy a site in Rhode but the price was way too high. Really wanted my kids to grow up there. Used to be a great place for kids to grow up in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Panic

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    How many Offaly people here still live in the faithfull & how many of us have sadly emmigrated to Dublin, Kildare & the like.

I'm sad to say I'm now a Kildare man, still love to take a full breath of fresh air as I cross the Brosna in Port.

Cavan man living in Offaly, myself... btw surely an Offaly man should know that it's the BARROW that you cross in Port ??? The Brosna is down Birr direction. Suprised none of the rest of ya picked up on that one !:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement