Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tenchu Z

• 02-07-2007 7:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭

30 missions so far and i've only 25% progress into the game. Loved the orginal PS1, Ps2 games, and this has built on them. But bloody hell i think i've killed the same merchant 3 times already, and 3 of the same landlady. Liking it but its getting repetitive now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

theres a tenchu game for the xbox. is this for the xbox 360 because i might consider getting it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Tenchu Z is for the 360. I havent seen any great reviews of it though. There is a demo of it on Live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

If you're a fan of the originals its well worth getting. Its lacking in storyline but good otherwise, bucketloads of missions, albeit a bit repetitive at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

I was a real fan of the originals I got all of them but I wouldn't get this one I played the demo off live and its rubbish the characters are so wooden its unreal im so disappointed. Multiplayer sounds like a good idea though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I was a real fan of the originals I got all of them but I wouldn't get this one I played the demo off live and its rubbish the characters are so wooden its unreal im so disappointed. Multiplayer sounds like a good idea though

True the story is pretty much none existent, but the gameplay is a lot better, some nice new moves and way for the enemy to detect you. Can't picture multiplayer, everyone waiting in the shadows waiting for someone to make a move.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

if your a fan of the originals then tenchu stopped at tenchu 2, everything after that was tripe.

this is utter rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

Is there a 2 player option?

If so is it any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

it is terrible. i downloaded the demo and though it was awful - so i went out and got ninja gaiden black instead. pure quality :D cant recommend this highly enough for people who like this type of game

Advertisement