Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weegie (Glasgow) Rules.

Options
  • 02-07-2007 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭

very funny.
    God bless the weegie public!

http://www.johnsmeaton.com/

Also read this on a football site suggesting the differences between the mentality of the weegie and the Americans (or in my opinion, just about everybody else)

Eyewitness accounts.

America:"Oh my God! there was a man on fire,he was running about, i just ran for my life..i thought i was gonna die,he got so close to me"

Glasgow "Cnut wis running aboot on fire,so a ran up n gave him a good boot,then decked him"

America:"I just wanna get home,away from here..i just wanna get home,i thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow:"here shug,am no leaving here till am oan a ****in' plane!"

America:"there was pandemonium,people were running in all directions,we didn't know what was hapening,i thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow:"**** this fir a kerry oan,moan we ll get a pint in"

America:"We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister,and was trying to get into his trunk,i thought we were gonna die,i just ran for my life"

Glasgow:"a swaggered by the motor that wis on fire,and the dafty couldnae even open his boot,he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws"

America:there was this huge explosion,it sounded like war,i thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow:"There wis a bang,yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire it wis like that"

America:"i'm too traumatised even to speak,i thought i was gonna die"

Glasgow "here mate,gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear,if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it.

Advertisement