Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbridge

Options
  • 02-07-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Whats the nicest estate/living area in newbridge nearest to the railway station?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

There is more than one forum on boards, granted some are ghost towns, try posting your query on the new kildare forum!

Kildare forum

I myself have no answer to your question, but I'm sure somebody in Kildare does.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Really this has nothing to do with Work/Jobs.

Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eburns

How's things.

There's a few estates around the train station.

The meadows at cornellscourt is new and very near (not many of them are selling though)
    The great southern is just beside the train and would be ok, not dodgy, not particularly great.

Newbridge isn't that big a place, you're close enough wherever you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 eburns

By the way, I'm looking for someone to move in to my place in Newbridge if you're looking for a place. it's about 15 minutes walk from the train though:
    www.daft.ie/329496

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Roseberry Hill is a lovely new estate, near the train station but further out from town, past the train station. I don't live there myself but as someone else said Newbridge isn't that big. Live wherever you like around the town and get yourself a bike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement