Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgiveness

Options
  • 02-07-2007 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

I feel I need a sort of cleansing of my soul (a clean slate) in my life. I don't presently belong to any particular faith, but I do believe in God and embrace parts of some of the major religions.

Any practcal suggestions? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Some spiritual healing might help - it can often bring stuff to the surface that you've buried, like clearing the clogged drain. Then you could do some spiritual work

I can recommend someone if you want to pm me

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Actions speak louder than words.

There's a whole bunch of different religious viewpoints on forgiveness, redemption, and so on.

It seems to me that with all of them it's important to then go on with your life in a newly improved way.

I'm also inclined to see a spiritual value in that in itself.

So in general if you have any sort of spiritual crises and don't know how to react to it I'd say that concentrating on getting things right in the mundane can be at least part of the answer.

Advertisement