Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Damage question

Options
  • 02-07-2007 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

So silly old me had a bit of a tip the other day.

My bonnet has a little knick in it, and my headlight is smashed. The wing is a little dented. And my aircon got a bit fudged. I'm getting a new headlight and aircon connection tomorrow, a friend of mine is a mechanic and will fit them.

How much would a little body work and paint be? roughly...

ALSO, the car i crashed into was a new (brand new off the boat) audi Q7 quatro limited edition.

The bumper was fine, what wasnt was the aluminium casing underneath the car. Anyone know what these cost? (I want to try keep my no claims bonus)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

New bonnet new head lamp new wing probably pull, all depends on what kinda car you drive, fix both cars looking at about 3k new rear reinforcement repair to the boot floor mouldings plastics.

Thats why they dont call the Deliberates!

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

nuts, so i guess its bye bye no claims bonus!

thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

rugbug86 wrote:
    nuts, so i guess its bye bye no claims bonus!

thanks for the info.
    To be honest, it's impossible to guess at the cost of the damage from a description. See how the estimates look, then decide. By the way, are you sure you don't have a protected NCB?

Advertisement