Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread of the Day back in business

Options
  • 02-07-2007 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

Do my eyes decieve me or is thread of the day working. What a day first the region thing and now thread of the day:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

aah yeah, Cloud said he was going to *poke* that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Doesnt appear to be working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

It's working alright. It's a poker thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

So is thread of the day a random thread or what? I don't know much about poker but I don't find that thread particularly compelling...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

cornbb wrote:
    So is thread of the day a random thread or what? I don't know much about poker but I don't find that thread particularly compelling...

Randomly generated as far as I know, used to be the case where the admins sat down in a Pop Idol fashion to vote the thread of the day, no more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

cornbb wrote:

Maybe it's just a test run. There has to be a better TOTD than that one.

EDIT:Thanks Ruu, that explains the choice of thread. Wouldn't it be better off being called random TOTD?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Love the thread of the day takes you to forums you never even knew existed

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It's not activated on the drop down menu. Was it disabled again? Linkeh?

Would someone take on with selecting a thread of the day as opposed to a random selection?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It's not activated on the drop down menu. Was it disabled again? Linkeh?

Would someone take on with selecting a thread of the day as opposed to a random selection?
    You need to refresh and/or clear your cache. It's working fine. It's some airsoft yoke today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You need to refresh and/or clear your cache. It's working fine. It's some airsoft yoke today.

Tried that, still not on the drop-down at the top of the page, is it available elsewhere?. 'This feature has been disabled' ???

*shrugs shoulders*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭sioda

Magnolia you are suffering from old menu syndrome clear your cache and reload

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

is it just me or has the thread of the day been the same for the past week or so

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah its been stuck at some signpost thread for a while now.

Advertisement