Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 02-07-2007 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Doesn't seem right a Wexford man being the first post here but what the hey.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

Add a Waterford Man next for the second post!!:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

KKPosse jumps in and kicks out the yellowbellies and the blahs and reclaims County Kilkenny for the cats!! 1st Kilkenny poster:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

2nd KK poster bitch!:D
    Wow what a pointless forum for kk county, the city one covered the lot really.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

Totally unnecessary section.
    There's only one KK.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Finally my dream has come truwe....well kinda
    I actualyl requested that all forums be changed to County, ala Kilkenny...no mention of city anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

South Kilkenny ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mamags

:mad:D If not I will take the 5 min. walk to reach the COUNTY CARLOW BORDER.
    What do you think of the new law ....about certain breeds of dog not allowed in Council housing area's. I for one do not think the German Shepherd should be on the bad list.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 skypette

kkposse wrote: »
    KKPosse jumps in and kicks out the yellowbellies and the blahs and reclaims County Kilkenny for the cats!! 1st Kilkenny poster:D

dont you mean blaas? and there from waterford not wexford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 skypette

NeoRox wrote: »
    Doesn't seem right a Wexford man being the first post here but what the hey.

its worse when no one replies to your quote about a kitchen!

Advertisement