Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen C3

Options
  • 02-07-2007 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Guys,
    I no longer have the user manual for my wife's car, a 03 Citroen C3. (Left it unlocked one night and glovebox was emptied...)

Anyway, does anyone have a manual with the fuse diagram? The wipers have stopped working and I think it's a fuse but dunno which one. They went before & I replaced the fuse but I had the manual back then.

If anyone had the manual and could tell me which fuse to check great, if not, no worries, I'll take it in to the Citroen dealer tomorrow.

Tks,
    Fr D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

Bump.

Anyone have one of these?

The fuses are all numbered 1 to X. I am trying to figure out which is for the wipers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭TedKelly

Hello, Just got the manual from my missus's and it's F17 as far as I know. (Top Right On The Diagram)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

TedKelly wrote:
    Hello, Just got the manual from my missus's and it's F17 as far as I know. (Top Right On The Diagram)

Thanks Ted but dang this car to hell, I can't find F17. There's 2 fuse panels, one beside the battery and one in the glove box. I assume it's the one in the glove box?

What is it beside?

What year is the C3 you have? Maybe they changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭TedKelly

Fr Dougal wrote:
    Thanks Ted but dang this car to hell, I can't find F17. There's 2 fuse panels, one beside the battery and one in the glove box. I assume it's the one in the glove box?

What is it beside?

What year is the C3 you have? Maybe they changed.

So there is dougal (Ted & Dougal....?). This is the fusebox under the bonnet. My wife's car is a 04. The only other thing I can tell ya is that it's in the top right hand corner and it's in a vertical position with a horizontal one placed directly underneath. hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 howardsback

Can anyone tell me about maxi fuses? i had a problem with our Citroen c3 Pluriel (soft top convertible) after putting in a goodmans radio.
    Basically what we think happened was the radio set off a fuse because we had a look after the electrics got messed up and it was one of the reds that went off under the bonnet.this didnt solve the problem, because the remote locking would not unlock with the remote, the roof wouldnt work and the clock was reset every time i got in again. we later found out that these functions are all looked after by the same fuse.
    After looking under the fuseboard under the bonnet we found another fuse board and the maxis and one of them was blown. It was a yellow 20a maxi, number 6, and after making a short term fuse we got it all going again, all is grand now. We just dont know what this maxi is for, it could tell us what caused the circuits to go in the first place.
    Anyone have any info on citroen fuseboards? The weird thing is that the hidden fuseboard wasnt mentioned in the handbook for the car

• Advertisement
Advertisement