Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife

Options
  • 02-07-2007 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I will be in Galway on Tues the 10th. What are the best clubs and pubs? I am 18 so for my age group.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Tuesday during the summer is not the best night to head out really. It'll probably be quiet especially if the weather is arse. I'd try heading to the Living Room then maybe Cuba/CPs or where ever has free stamps in. If you walk up shop street you should see people handing them out. That is if they do them during the week, I'd need someone else to confirm that.

Not the best night to go out especially with all the students gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

It would have been a Friday night but the Galway v Cork City match has been rescheduled due to our progression in Europe so it has to be Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

18 - GPO or CP I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Being a Tuesday you could get a stamp for CP's. You'd get a crowd there mid-week. They're kinda strict so probably Cuba or GPO if CP's fails.
    The King's Head and the Skeff might have crowds on Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

If you'd be around Wednesday, 80's night in GPO is class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Kanney wrote:
    If you'd be around Wednesday, 80's night in GPO is class.
    I live for 80's night in gpo...fact!!

Advertisement