Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antrim: The Giants Causeway

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Fuinseog wrote: »
    At the risk of getting banned from this forum Bushmills is a cold and strange place. As a Catholic I really felt like they despised me because I came from the south. they were the worst at the actual distillery.
    at the Giants Causeway they were a lot friendlier.

Don't worry they didn't dispise you I suspect that the reason you got a cold look was because it's rare to see southerns here so people would be like what's he here for etc you know what I mean because bushmills isn't a place where yous would go although because of the fame of the giants causeway that is why you didnt get a cold look..

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

At the risk of getting banned from this forum Bushmills is a cold and strange place. As a Catholic I really felt like they despised me because I came from the south.
    Yes you took the risk but it backfire my friend.

Your post was nothing but flame baiting and I wont have that here.

Enjoy your time off and reflect on your contribution to the forum,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Is one able to pass an opinion on Mods actions without being banned?

Muffler I find your decision to ban the OP unbalanced and your tone high handed.

He/she was merely expressing an opinion in a truthful way. Perhaps you should take time to reflect on the manner in which you have dealt with this particular post.

Warning given to CityMan2010 for disputing a mods decision on thread.

Lets get back on topic again please folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

I know Antrim very well, in fact I lived there for 20 years. I know Bushmills also very well. In fact i lived a few miles from there. Anyone who has visited the Antrim coast will be aware of just how beautful the coast is.

And anyone who has visited Bushmills will perhaps be able to empathise with the opinions expressed on this forum. Sharing is a wonderful thing dont you think?

muffler wrote: »
    Warning given to CityMan2010 for disputing a mods decision on thread.

Lets get back on topic again please folks

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

At the risk of getting banned from this forum Bushmills is a cold and strange place. As a Catholic I really felt like they despised me because I came from the south. they were the worst at the actual distillery.
    at the Giants Causeway they were a lot friendlier.

Sorry what are you going on about... no one really gives a crud what religion you are except for the older farmers, they are from the older generations so still have the chip on their soldier just ignore them.. they get on my nerves too tbh with you! Otherwise enjoy your trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

owenc wrote: »
    Sorry what are you going on about... no one really gives a crud what religion you are except for the older farmers, they are from the older generations so still have the chip on their soldier just ignore them.. they get on my nerves too tbh with you! Otherwise enjoy your trip.

any particular reason why you single out farmers here?

Listen guys. This thread is about the Giant's Causeway. Thats the topic so can we get back to it again please.

Advertisement