Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigabyte 3D Adora Case

Options
  • 03-07-2007 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

Has anyone who bought one of these cases got the spare Projector lens that comes with with the case (inside the onboard black toolbox) that they don't need?

It's the little clear piece of plastic with the little white self adhesive strip around the edge.

Need one if anyone has a spare.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭cianc1

you'll have to write to them, mine came with none either...they'll send you one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

cianc1 wrote:
    you'll have to write to them, mine came with none either...they'll send you one

Thanks cianc1,

I have contacted them (Sales email address) & they told me to contact resellers????

That's no good as the reseller will only have the complete case?

I would need to contact someone with access to the assembly section I think?

Do you have a direct contact cianc1?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭cianc1

I think they want you to just go back to whoever you bought it off and ask through them...I'd say if you be persistent and say that you didn't get one originally, they will send you another. Ring them.

And sorry, I don't have a contact.

Advertisement