Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supervalu brand Cheeses

Options
  • 03-07-2007 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭

hi guys,

i bought superquinn cheese slices which had red chillis in them.
    On the front of the package it says "Suitable for vegitarians" but after reading ingrediants....it has Rennet as one of the ingredients...no mention on wheter it is vegitarian rennet or not.

anyone know what the case is or has anyone ever deal with superquinn customer services?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If it says vegetarian on teh packet and rennet, I would imagine it is vegetarian rennet. MAybe email or ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

superquinn are a well respected company and i doubt they'd cheat vegetarians! write a letter to them, and ask that they please include 'vegetarian rennet' in the place of rennet (if it is that) in the ingrediants list. tell them that their vegetarian consumers would appreciate it.

Advertisement