Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Other places to talk about metal

• 03-07-2007 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

www.metalireland.com

and

www.metal.ie

the first is used mainly for its forums but also has gig reviews, cd reviews etc.

the second is an irish version of bebo/myspace for metalheads

SUPPORT IRISH METAL!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Both are great sites, but I don't really appreciate someone coming along here and pimping said sites, proclaiming them "Better" and contributing absolutely nothing to this board. It's very rude indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Give him a cauliflour ear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Celtic Bathory

well yea i could have used a better word..... more suited? just from reading the post etc. metalireland is a dedicated site for metal. this form is for metal & rock and i saw a sum41 & my chemical romance (well MCR can be debated i suppose, i call them emo) thread which is neither.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Well thats your opinion mate,
    To be honest, anyone who knows wants to talk about pure metal will know them sites and in case you haven't noticed this is a Rock & Metal forum, not just Metal.

How is this thread still open anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

well it aint open anymore

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement