Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonathan leaves..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Why did he go?

Edit. Ah right, I just read the article!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Jees, how old must his gran have been :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

He talked about his grandmother on the show - think she was something amazing like 97. That's sad though... I actually thought he was a pretty decent guy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Sad news for the guy alright.

Does this mean no eviction friday night??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I was getting to like his no-bs style in there

• Advertisement

It's a shame he had to leave alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

How come on the offical BB site the haven't greyed out his pic with a lable saying "walked" or whatever?

Could it be that he will come back after funeral?

Wow - his grandmother was a 104! That's a crazy age. At least he did decide to leave rather than stay in the house. Had to laugh when he said he had to go to support his 'mummy' though. What grown man still calls his mother mummy?!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Yeah I cringed at the "mummy" quote too.

py2006 wrote:
    How come on the offical BB site the haven't greyed out his pic with a lable saying "walked" or whatever?

Could it be that he will come back after funeral?

They had him greyed out yesterday, but didn't have anything written on it. I would love to see him come back after the funeral, if they took away his chances to win. Would be a great uplift for the rest of the group.

On the other hand what can the put on it....it would be cruel to put 'walked' because it really wasn't his fault.

I found the viewing very uncomfortable last night I have to say....a 49 year old balling over the death of his grandmother and calling his mother 'Mummy', was a bit crazy :eek:

Also in the Diary Room I thought he was completely milking it and playing the martyr. You've had a bereavement so you can go, we don't need the insight or banter into it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Calling her Mummy was a bit off. But so is anyone anyone over the age of 15 who calls their mother Mammy.
    Surely it should be Mum or Mam or Ma by then? No?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭hanni1234

Why does he kiss all the men on the cheek all the time too? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Calling her Mummy was a bit off. But so is anyone anyone over the age of 15 who calls their mother Mammy.

In fairness he'd just lost someone close to him. It's hardly surprising that he might saying something like that without even thinking about it.

Yep! I agree. Though I would fit the Mammy thing to anyone over 12, ie in Secondary School ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Anyone else think he fancied nikki???

Anyone else think he fancied nikki???

Totally... I think she reminded him of someone in the past or something? There was some reference to it when he first went it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Think he tried to hide it by nominating her. Not glad that his granny died but I am glad hes gone, he wasnt exactly what you'd call an interesting housemate was he?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I found him quite interesting , certainly compared to some of the other people in there.

Advertisement