Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby on Board

Options
  • 03-07-2007 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anybody see Baby on Board last week?

Thought it showed Charlesland in a great light, Does anyone know if there are ongoing baby and mother groups taking place?

Regards

Posh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Liam81

hi posh, yeah the show was great. not sure about the mother & baby group, i never actually saw the notice for that particular group. however, myself and another user of this board meet up the odd morning and have a cuppa and chat if your interested. pm me if you want any details!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BonnieD

Would love to meet up with other moms/moms to be in Charlesland, even for an evening coffee etc. Am in Charlesland over a year, but don't really know anyone. Have one daughter who is 5, and another on the way!
    Cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭FirstIn

My better half is a Mum to be and I know she would love to meet other mums and mums to be, she won't be on maternity leave till the start of Oct but if there was going to be a meeting some evening or weekend I am sure she would go along.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

Congratulations Firstin

a group of us meet regularly for coffee/chat so she is more than welcome to join us. pm me for details. i am sure between us we can give her lots of tips!!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

Cuddydale

Can you PM me the details as my wife is due next week and would love to meet up with other mums.

Thanks in advance

Posh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

wow...I reckon there's a baby boom in Charlesland at the moment...the devlopment is at that stage of erm, development. Similarly, my wife is due in a couple of weeks and she'll be interested in meeting also!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 GreenEyes

Hi there,

My first is due in December and would love to meet some other Mum's & Mum's to be also.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

We’re on the domino midwifes scheme who are really cool and they mentioned there are loads of expecting mothers in the Charlesland area!

Should be fun in 2 or three years time!

Posh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 traceyb

just to say there are 2 groups running in greystones which are great for meeting new people.
    One is on a Monday morning in St Patricks Hall on Church road (opposite centra) from 10.45 to 12.15 and the other is the presbyterian hall on a Wednesday morning from 10.30 to 12.
    They are off for the summer at the moment but will be back on 3rd Sept.
    No need to register, just turn up. We have a three dads by the way!!!so dont be put off.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 massage

Hi cuddydale,
    I recently had a baby girl and would love to meet up with some Mums in Charlesland! if you are still meeting over summer..
    Thanks,
    You can pm me details.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement