Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

motortax.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think that only applies to new cars being taxed for the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Sort of OT but I tried to renew my tax on line last night and logged in ok. Checked VEHICLE DETAILS and all ok. Then went to REGISTERED OWNER DETAILS and wtf? My car is registered to some motor company in Drumcondra?? And that's not even the garage that the car originally came from either. Rang 01 - 2228000 and they passed the buck to an 1890 number who 'rectified' the problem. Logged back in a few hours later and its still the same. Strange thing is that I renewed my tax on line last year no problem.

Advertisement