Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hidden washing machine?

Options
  • 03-07-2007 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

i was in friends last night a she was saying there's ment to be a hidden washing machine in the garden? she said the shows designer was on saying that it's in the garden but no-one has found it yet :D

sorry if this was discussed.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah I heard that mentioned on BBLB last week.. Theres a washine machine drawn onto the wall in the house.. I'm thinking maybe it's behind there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

It's about time they got a washing machine. I mean it's the Big Brother house, not the How to live in Edwardian Times house.:rolleyes:

^^ Exactly, they have all the other mod cons.. why not a washer??

xzanti wrote:
    Let's hope when they find it, they don't put Laura's dressing gown in it, it'll explode! :p

Let's hope when they find it, they don't put Laura's dressing gown in it, it'll explode! :p

That yoke'll take the hand off one of them if they try to go near it..

• Advertisement

xzanti wrote:
    That yoke'll take the hand off one of them if they try to go near it..
    Yeah, not to mention what the dressing gown'll do!! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Pmsl :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

xzanti wrote:

They don't have a washing machine or proper Hoover as the noise would interfere with the microphones - making conversations difficult to hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 carnival_joe

yeah, but i reckon they could use something more modern then they are. but what?

hmmmmm

the mind boggles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

They don't have a washing machine or proper Hoover as the noise would interfere with the microphones - making conversations difficult to hear.
    but they have a Charlie, that makes a lot of noise :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 carnival_joe

( . )( . ) wrote:
    but they have a Charlie, that makes a lot of noise :p
    pmsl

Aw that's interesting, I couldn't understand the reasons why they didn't have these things.

Advertisement