Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ef Sir Civic 1991 Boxshape Jap import question?

Options
  • 03-07-2007 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Im just wondering how much it would cost to buy and bring it in to the country?

Any ideas on the price of a clean box shape sir civic would be?

Or does any honda fans know of a vti knocking about for sale?!!! (Sorry about the plug, i'd just taught i'd give it a go!)

Bring back the Box!!! lol :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Jakey

It would never be worth your while the €600 odd shipping would be half the value of the car, Older cars are rare in Japan due to the Shakken (*sp) so it'd be hard to find one.

Try the Uk particularly exchange and mart where cheaper cars turn up or honda owners forums

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

hey dfer
    try contacting csc@ibcjapan.co.jp they will find a specific car for you i think the frieght costs for a car that size are about the 400/500 mark and as for it "never being worth your while" id disagree the EF in my opinion is a future classic its still a fairly hot hatch by todays standards with the 160bhp from the B16 if you look at a euro version you will be looking at the 1.6i-VT it had a similar B16A1 engine

you will find some its taking the time to find a good example of one, i am actually in the process of buying an EG SiR2 at the moment (just my prefrence when it comes to civic chassis)

if you want alot of info on the EF or any thing JDM from guys that actually know what they are talking about check out www.jdmuniverse.com and if you decide to stay give me a shout (same username)

hope that helped you out a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Oldie but Goldie. Good luck finding one. I had a DA6 Integra up till recently. The EF inherits a lot of parts from it, which the DA inherited from the previous model Prelude.

Honda's first Golf GTI killer. And what a comprehensive job it did.:D

Advertisement