Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second-hand bookshops in Dublin that buy books?

Options
  • 03-07-2007 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Does anyone know of any second-hand bookshops in Dublin that buy books?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

i've a pile of books i need to get rid of too (unless we set up a kinda forum swap-shop!!!!!). i used to love the exchange in dalkey - essentially you could bring in up to ten books and get store credit for them, but now they only let you swap them there and then on the day which is kinda annoying if you can't find anything (quite likely!).

i know there's chapters on parnell street but from memory they pay very little so you'd be better off leaving them into a charity shop like oxfam books on parliament street (a personal fave). does the secret book and record store on wicklow street buy books??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 lsedov

Yeah, I don't mind to give them to charity, actually, I just want them to be enjoyed be others, and thought I could make a dime in the process... :-)

I'm moving from Ireland, hence the giving up of books. Can't, unfortunately, bring them all.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Put a list up on adverts.ie and you might get some takers for them

Advertisement