Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PeoplesrepublicofCork. Morons Forum V BoB Forum - what you you think?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

ever read Stevie G's posts can be a right whingy arguing ****!!

You obviously do!

by the way i rarely post in the said forum, so i think you have got your facts wrong

As for the whingy arguing bit

A few examples would be nice to back it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

Gary Numan wrote:
    The levels of rattlement on display here are reaching biblical levels. :D:D:D

heh heh heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 lexeme

Gary wrote:
    Rattled.
    Most definitely.
    Fysh wrote:
    Better yet, I'll spend what little of my free time is left ...

Listen champ, I said nothing about free time. I said you were giving your time for free. It's more than just semantics.
    ... that you appear to be a member of the Legion Of Retards and appear unable to read properly.

See folks, this is why as a general rule I refuse to exchange sentences with people who textually vomit idiocy on to the internet. It's a waste of words.

Meaningful conversation or argument is impossible to have with people who lack the basic logical reasoning abilities. They always seem to fall at the first hurdle; ad hominem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mickey G

Fysh wrote:
    Wow, I'll just go and cry now, shall I? Better yet, I'll spend what little of my free time is left looking for sites that criticise this forum, sign up to them and accuse their members of being losers! That'll make me feel better, right? I mean, it worked for you...except, of course, that you appear to be a member of the Legion Of Retards and appear unable to read properly.

This guy is neither smart nor funny. I'll be neither smart nor funny also with my assertion that he seems well suited to moderate the second rate content of this forum.

Flush - name derived from sound when jax handle is depressed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Mickey G wrote:
    Flush - name derived from sound when jax handle is depressed?
    Leave this guy alone Fysh, he's not retarded; just illiterate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

And there was me expecting you to say something like "Ah, I see you've met Kyle before then" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Haven't gone onto that site in more than 3 years, full of absolute clowns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 DarkMuse

Gary Numan wrote:
    Who?;)

He's quite a big fan of yours, in the same league as Vince Noir I hear:)
    Gary Numan wrote:
    Rattled.

And badly rattled at that. This Fysh character seems to be getting his hole handed to him by the resident Pilot:rolleyes:
    Haven't gone onto that site in more than 3 years, full of absolute clowns.

So's your mouth.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

*yawn*

Bored now. Go back to PROC lads, people there might think you're worth the oxygen you consume while thinking up these gems and appreciate you for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 The Love Sponge

Yet another form of begrudgery happened yesterday on PRoC, one of the BoBs got screwed over.

Disgusting carry on so it was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

what?

Don't ask questions...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Rattled and badly rattled at that.

Trolls? Ha ha snort snigger snort wheeze etc.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

WTF is proc ?

Sometimes I feel old and envision all these TLAs and FLAs drifting past...

razorblunt wrote: »
    Rattled and badly rattled at that.

Trolls? Ha ha snort snigger snort wheeze etc.

You're gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Kold wrote: »
    You're gay.

Ha ha! How's your father ;)?

You're gay.
    Amateur.

What Kold was trying to say is: Yore Ghey.

Honestly, kids today.

adam

dahamsta wrote: »
    Amateur.

What Kold was trying to say is: Yore Ghey.

Honestly, kids today.

adam

Don't put words in my mouth, Adam. I meant what I said and vice versa. -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I really love how the people on this forum, who have their own detractors, are constantly sniping at the PRC? Whats wrong guys, ye haven't a website which anyone likes looking at?

And if ye dislike it so much, don't look at the damn thing? Rather than sniping here behind your screens and keyboards.

Don't put words in my mouth, Adam. I meant what I said and vice versa. -_-
    :)
    gimmick wrote: »
    Whats wrong guys, ye haven't a website which anyone likes looking at?
    Ehy? What?
    And if ye dislike it so much, don't look at the damn thing?
    Oh, I don't look at it. I just know it's crap and full of clueless, ignorant morons, from the few unfortunate occasions when somebody sent me a link to it. Usually to show me just how clueless, ignorant and moronic people could actually be...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

People with no sense of humour generally don't like the PRoC. Anyone who does venture in there need to remember that it is called the Langers forum for a reason. Expect tp be wound up and called names, but it is all just for kicks. I like boards.ie too, for the opposite reasons, but I reckon posting on both gives me a well rounded t'internet experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

*cringe*

I have a sense of humour. I think the phrase you're looking for is "the sense of humour of a mildly retarded gibbon".

Although I suppose that's hardly fair to the gibbons.

adam

People with no sense of humour generally don't like the PRoC. Anyone who does venture in there need to remember that it is called the Langers forum for a reason. Expect tp be wound up and called names, but it is all just for kicks. I like boards.ie too, for the opposite reasons, but I reckon posting on both gives me a well rounded t'internet experience.

You're not wrong!

While some of the stuff said on that website is on the dumb side, it is unfair to tarnish everyone that who likes the PRoC as mildly retarded gibbon or retarded gibbons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

dahamsta wrote: »
    I have a sense of humour. I think the phrase you're looking for is "the sense of humour of a mildly retarded gibbon".

Although I suppose that's hardly fair to the gibbons.

adam

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I bet you were mocked to death in school. You know why, because they knew it would illicit a silly reaction like that.

Diagnosis: A severe lack of humour and light-heartedness with a penchant for being rattled.

*sigh*

I see that neither this thread, nor the lowest-common-denominator "HAHAHAHA I said 'yore ma', that makes me funny" brigade that spawned it, have died. Oh, for some contraceptives in the drinking water...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 taffer92

you rotters! PROC is a fine establishment,full of much more superior intelligent people.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

taffer92 wrote: »
    full of much more superior intelligent people.

LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement