Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The PeoplesrepublicofCork. Morons Forum V BoB Forum - what you you think?

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Careful now Fysh, apparently we're "rattled".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

YaY

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

dahamsta wrote: »

I tells ya I'm so damn rattled I'm about to vibrate myself right off my chair!

Oh, wait. That sounded dirty, didn't it.

And now we wait for someone to come back with the nigh-obligatory "I'll vibrate YORE MA!" response....

Fysh wrote: »
    And now we wait for someone to come back with the nigh-obligatory "I'll vibrate YORE MA!" response....

Well, not being from Dublin would be a major obstacle to one of us retorting with such terminology.

:rolleyes:

dahamsta wrote: »

You've blotted your copybook there lad. An exposure of biblical proportions.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

You've blotted your copybook there lad. An exposure of biblical proportions.

:pac:

So exactly why are you looking at Adam's lad? Nothing better to do?

Fysh wrote: »
    So exactly why are you looking at Adam's lad? Nothing better to do?

Severe sign of rattlement there lad, this forum is like a goldfish bowl, and I'm looking in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement