Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locker

Options
  • 03-07-2007 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Sh*t I forgot to empty my locker by the end of june just remembered now is there any way to get my stuff back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try ringing Arts Services on 01 716 8585. I presume your locker was there, otherwise ring 01 716 7777 and ask to be put through to the services desk of whatever building the locker was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

They may still have your stuff, or it might have been dumped. Best of luck though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah I forgot to return my locker receipt so I could get my deposit back. That's about five euro. I guess I had more important things to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Phew! I didn't realise they'd emptied them on the 18th of june rather than 30th as i thought but by some miracle my stuff was there. Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Jesus! I went into the ag building last thursday and my locker was fine. Lock still on it! WHAT A BUILDING!! hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I emptied it out but never bothered going back with the key. ooops. I'll be in there next week, so I might try my luck at getting my deposit back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I kept my receipt and got my deposit back. I could tell that the staff member did not like giving me my money. I would say the place makes a few quid with late submissions and people losing their receipt. If you don not get your cash back take it to the man and cause 5 euro of damage:D in the jacks or somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,409 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Its crap anyway, us postgard should have lockers all summer

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I actually lost my house keys which my locker key was attached to. Didnt lose any money though, so is all good, locker was empty too!

What is the story with handing my locker key back now? I lost the receipt, will I have to fill a form or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I kept my receipt and got my deposit back. I could tell that the staff member did not like giving me my money. I would say the place makes a few quid with late submissions and people losing their receipt. If you don not get your cash back take it to the man and cause 5 euro of damage:D in the jacks or somewhere.

Doubt it, the cost of dockets, replacing locks, and getting new keys cut eats into the returns. And even if there was a 'proifit' it's not like front line staff would see any of it.

Doubt it, the cost of dockets, replacing locks, and getting new keys cut eats into the returns. And even if there was a 'proifit' it's not like front line staff would see any of it.

That quote was from 12-13 months ago, I remember the chick looking fed up or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

That quote was from 12-13 months ago, I remember the chick looking fed up or something like that.

Yeah but realistically she probably looked pissed off cos uyou were making her do work, not because she had the remotest chance of pocketing any money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

I had a locker in Newstead, and I asked the guys there what they do. They told me I could have left stuff in for most of the summer if I'd wanted to, and they'd only be cleaning them out around mid-August.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kodmuffin

i got mine back without the receipt before-gave the girl a smile and told her which locker it was-i think its just so they know which locker the key is for!i reckon if you get a nice person therel be no need for a receipt!

Advertisement