Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Crisps & Jelly Tots

Options
  • 03-07-2007 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

Tayto Cheese & onion and Jelly Tots - My wife's favourite vegan treats are vegan no more - both have lactose now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yes, i thought i noticed latic acid in them or something, but assumed the jelly tots were ok cause they are on the safe list. http://www.nestle.co.uk/Nutrition/DietaryAvoidanceLists/
    if the ingrediants have change we should ALL email and let nestle know its not what we would like to see!

i never noticed any cheese and onion chrisps being vegan, i have to admit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They can't take Jelly Tots from you, that is evil. They are so so(another superfluous so) good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

King cheese and onion are still vegan.

please don't take away jelly tots!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

do Jelly Tots not contain Geletine?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

They sure don't. Vegetarian they be. :)

• Advertisement

They sure don't. Vegetarian they be. :)

wow all these f*ing years and i avoided them as most jellies are geletine ruined.

*runs off to vending machine which stocks them*

I reacted the same and here I am many packets and tubes later. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

I started buying them too once i realised they were veggie. I feel embarassed buying them though cos they're for children!

Nature Boy wrote:
    I started buying them too once i realised they were veggie. I feel embarassed buying them though cos they're for children!

Nah...they cant be...even our vedning machines at work stock them and they are no kids here...besides i have a 2 year old daughter who ill bring to the shop with me and point to her saying while buying 20 packs "They are for her"

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

What a wonderful parent you are!

• Advertisement

Hah!

Also, your vending machine has them, woah!

Nature Boy wrote:
    What a wonderful parent you are!

Yes I am...I would be saving my kid from junk food AND bad teeth if i eat them all myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

ah, i love it :D i am going to celebrate sucessful exam results with king cheese and onion chrisps tonight!!! thanks for the advice!

Oh we will see about that!

its only been a day and I think ive put on two pounds eating these little wonderful sweets.

also panicing as vending machine is running low on them

Try your local shop and pound shops have tubes of em! MMM

Advertisement