Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Garden Shed

Options
  • 03-07-2007 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    NOt sure if this is posted in the right area but I am looking to a small Wooden Garden shed where is the best place to get it at obviously the cheapest price. Around how much should it cost?
    O Kelly Sawmills is not too far away from where I live might look there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

hi

i would strongly advise looking at a metal/steel version for your shed, Timber sheds are great in the short term but they are not built to last. It might be better to pay the money for one that will last

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

buyandsell.ie do a search on shed there are plenty people around the country
    upgrading building new sheds etc.
    I have seen garden sheds free to take away from time to time.
    You can always buy new roof felt for about 20 euro in woodies or diy shop
    Same for wood treatment spray or you could paint it same colour as house:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭zod

bought one here http://www.abwood.ie/products/sheds/sheds.html

they erected .. and zero issues, great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Thanks for your replies- will look at that Abwood one. I am looking for the easiest option as my DIY skills are null and void :( So someone who erects as well - Have wooden fence etc so am only going to look at wooden ones and will make sure it is weather proofed etc.

Advertisement