Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation booking in advance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

really dont want campus in mary i, iv looked into a few external places n been asking other people from town where they are living, hopefully il fit in somewhere... I probably wont get the college place anyway so no point worrying about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭UnReg123

For anyone looking for accommodation for Mary I.

Myself and 2 friends have rented a house in an estate called Castlewell, just a 5 min walk from the college. We have a spare room to rent, if anyone is interested. Send me a private message if so, and i'll send you details and stuff.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to say it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

In Galway all the digs and rented accomadation I know of is gone. I think it's daft but if that's what's going on I suppose one had better jump on the bandwagon. Any tips needed on areas just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

UnReg123 wrote:
    For anyone looking for accommodation for Mary I.

Myself and 2 friends have rented a house in an estate called Castlewell, just a 5 min walk from the college. We have a spare room to rent, if anyone is interested. Send me a private message if so, and i'll send you details and stuff.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to say it :)

uv got mail!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

what are NUIG's student residences like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Anyone know any free residences near UCD for around €3,500-€4,000 for the year?? Anyone have a link to any Private Apartment Complexes?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Reading this thread just makes me feel great about commuting:D

I applied for my accom in UL back in June.. me thinks..

and I was told then that there wernt many places left.

Good luck finding accom now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Farranlea Hall, anyone?

That's where I'll be residing if my results go right.....

Advertisement