Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

premier

• 03-07-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭

theres a harry potter premier sunday at 8 in the savoy in dublin,anyone going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Frank@Work

Hey, I would love to go to this premier.
    If anyone has tickets, please let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i'd say itl be pretty hard to get tickets,I'm just hoping some famous people will turn up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HermioneHair

Evanna Lynch and Devon MUrray???(the guy who plays Seamus) will be going, it was posted on mUggleNet. Are there going to be any midnight showings of it on the day it comes out??? I mean there were a couple for GOF but I callled up a couple of cinemas and none of them seem to be opening this time......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Frank@Work

:D WOO HOO!! I got tickets to the premier on Sunday. :D

I was listening to FM104 and they had a competion on for family passes. Just had to guess what charachter they were hinting of. I must have sent about 100+ txt to win and I wasn't havin any luck. So I got my sis in on the act, and she only had 38c credit on her phone and would you believe it she won!! :eek:

The txt's cost me 20+ euro, but for 4 premier tickets that's a bargain.. I'm am over joyed I can't wait for the weekend now. I'm bringing my nephew, neice, and brother in law.

So check out fm104 tommorow from 10 to 3, I don't know if they've finished the competion, but at least check at 10 am-ish to see.

Advertisement