Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ziggy's just said he's leaving!

Options
  • 03-07-2007 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Apparently he's been caught out by saying something to Charley about Chanelle, that has just got back to Chanelle and he's gone into the Diary Room in a temper threatening to leave. (I've just realised how School Playgroundish this sounds!! :D )

Please God let them just chuck him out. He is so annoying!!! Maybe Chanelle will be able to enjoy herself without him brainwashing her!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I agree, it would be a better house without him.

However, it looks like things are getting interesting:
    14:56: Chanelle tells Ziggy he can sleep in Charley's bed instead of hers because she thinks he is being two faced with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Dyflin wrote:
    I agree, it would be a better house without him.

However, it looks like things are getting interesting:
    14:56: Chanelle tells Ziggy he can sleep in Charley's bed instead of hers because she thinks he is being two faced with her.
    Good for her!!!! :D:p

I'm over in the Big Bro LUT, will report back in a mo'

Uggh Big Bro actually never let him into the Diary Room and now he's cooled off :mad:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

UGH, BB are total bankers, they wouldn't let him in cause he would have walked!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Next time he threatens to walk, I reckon they should just go, ok fine, here's the door! My bf suggested it and its stuck in my head. I think its pathetic the way he keeps saying it. Just knows he'll get more air time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

what did he say about chanelle??

what did he say about chanelle??

I couldn't quite get the exact picture on the C4 forums, but I think it was about her being clingy or something, to Charley and Charley went back and told Chanelle.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Twas too funny last night when Ziggy was in the garden with the lads talking about 'the boys doing there own thing and not letting the girls rule the roost' and then from behind Ziggy comes Channells voice "Zack are you smoking" and he jumps to attention... ROFL.. Couldn't script it.. :D

xzanti wrote:
    Twas too funny last night when Ziggy was in the garden with the lads talking about 'the boys doing there own thing and not letting the girls rule the roost' and then from behind Ziggy comes Channells voice "Zack are you smoking" and he jumps to attention... ROFL.. Couldn't script it.. :D
    When he wouldn't move the bed and she was flippin out. They're not bloomin married!!! She's workin her way to being dumped....:mad:

Advertisement