Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quants Grinds

Options
  • 03-07-2007 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi all,
    im in dt324-1, and i failed accounting and quants in the summer exams,and i want to be fully prepared for the repeats,i think i have somebody lined up to tutuor with accounts,
    and i was wondering, could anybody recommend tutors or someone who offers grinds these subjects?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

where do you look for tutors? I also failed quants, I got something like 16 or 17% and am hopeless at the subject!

I'll gladly pay whatever the amount as I just wanna pass the f'n thing at this stage! Where to look though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

I'd say the easiest thing would be to email or phone your course coordinator or course office, I'm sure that they would have the number of someone offering grinds. Also, if your in your college, maybe check out notice boards, walls etc for posters offering grinds, I'm sure I've seen some of these up around Bolton & Auinger street during term time. Good luck, found those subjects so hards, just scrapped a pass in both!

Advertisement