Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Instructor with own bike for student in Dublin area

• 03-07-2007 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello

Does anyone know of a good motorbike instructor that can offer the use of a motorbike, both for lessons and for the test?

I live in South Dublin, I have my own transport.

cheers

eldon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭bandit*baby

Chap i got was a sound bloke PM me and i'll pass on his name and no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

Too many to name. The most qualified are the ROSPA guys and there is a list of them at http://www.quinn-direct.ie/documents/approved_assessors.pdf. Just stay away from the irish school of motoring. They have some really good instructors but 1 or 2 dodgy characters thrown in aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

I did my pretest with David Lyons ( Easy Rider Training), 087-2988499.
    He has a CB250 available.
    Well worth the effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dragstar

Give Peter from Aaron Rider Training a call. The guy is amazing! He's got loads of school bikes -a moped, 5 x 125's, a 250 cruiser and a CB 500.

If you do a search on www.biker.ie you'll get loads of feedback about him.

www.aaronridertraining.com
    Phone 086-1739654

Advertisement