Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REALLY Slow loading on xbox360

• 03-07-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

got oblivion on xbox360 a few days ago,was working fine for a while and then it started to run really really slow,it takes about five minutes to load my saved game and it takes a while to load anything else,even opening the options menu,thought it might be the disc so brought it back and replaced it but that didnt help, it doesnt do this on any other game so i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if so could they fix it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

don't know what that could be mate

I know loading times are poor in the game in general on the 360 (hugely take away from the game in my opinion) but they get even worse when you have a lot of inventory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

The cache is full. If you hold down the A button as the game is loading (ie before the Bethesda screen comes up) it dumps the cache and you're away

Advertisement