Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farrelly and Colin Healy to make debuts tonight

• 03-07-2007 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently they're not starting tonight though. And Roy the boy is suspended again. Throw in an intertoto match on Saturday and it can only mean one thing. Easy Bohs win for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Bohs have been very unimpressive this season.

Even an understrength Cork team will put it up to the Boez

Bohs vs Cork City in the league cup tonight.

With European football on Saturday, Rico will give the "FIFA 2" some much needed game time tonight.

Should be a good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

1-0 to the Bohs. Early goal from Rice. The Cork boys up against it now.

Jeepers 2-1 Bohs now. Goals flying in down in Dalymount.

2-2 now in Dalymount. Good news for Applehunter, not so good for Pigheads betting slip.:(
    20 odd mins left.

• Advertisement

What the hells going on in Dalymount? According to xscores.com and aertel the game is still going on. The clocks been on 90 for about 15 minutes now! Are the boys scrapping?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Finishes on the night afaik ET and penos.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    Finishes on the night afaik ET and penos.

kdjac
    Ah I see. Thought it was going to a replay. Cheers
    Extra Time just started according to xscores.

3-2 to Bohs, Byrne just scored what will surely be the winner.

Despite losing the game in the end I think every City fan that saw that performance tonight could not but be filled with optimism for the rest of the season.

Against a full strength Bohs side City dominated possession, and with some lovely one touch football made Bohs look very ordinary.

The 3 debutants played well with Healy and McSeeney standing out. Farrelly is a nice footballer but as the game wore on his lack of fitness told.

MacSweeney looks like a good buy. Quick and direct like O'Donovan.

Healy looks to have kept himself in good condition and will definately get goals from midfield.

Bring on the rest of the season:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanking you! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I would agree that they have been unimpressive but notice they are grinding out results in most places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Against a full strength Bohs side City dominated possession, and with some lovely one touch football made Bohs look very ordinary.
    Not full strength. No Joxer, no McGuinness, and no Singh, who I think will change things for us.
    Still, Cork played some lovely passing stuff. Great to watch, though I think much of it was down to them being able to play from the back because of our lazy (excluding Mansaram) forwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Farrelly is a nice footballer but as the game wore on his lack of fitness told.

Is he the 1st player to use Burdochs whilst playing ?

http://ccfcforum.com/forum/uploads/1181072264/gallery_47_1672.jpg

http://ccfcforum.com/forum/uploads/1181072264/gallery_47_6278.jpg

:D

kdjac

Disappointing that Farrelly hasn't managed to get rid of his belly.

Healy looked like he was in good shape.

We might not be top of the league but we still are the best football playing team in the league, and after last night I would think we are definite contenders now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

SectionF wrote:
    Not full strength. No Joxer, no McGuinness, and no Singh, who I think will change things for us.
    Still, Cork played some lovely passing stuff. Great to watch, though I think much of it was down to them being able to play from the back because of our lazy (excluding Mansaram) forwards.
    Singh wont change anything for you long enough not to get injured again:D

Advertisement