Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio trouble with converted swf to avi

• 03-07-2007 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

After trying about 5 other conversion programs I have finally found a freeware .swf converter in Flash to Video Converter by Anvsoft that works. My only problem is that the audio does not play back in the converted .avi file in Windows Media Player or when posted on YouTube. I am thinking that it is a problem with the codec?? There are three options for the output: mp2, ac3, or aac. Apparently none of these work. Any recomendations on how to troubleshoot this audio problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭suas

Alright so I found the problem. In the options dropdown of the recording audio section of sounds and audio there is a check box for 'stereo mix' that has to be checked off for the sound to record over to the new .avi file.

Advertisement