Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem logging /staying logged in

Options
  • 03-07-2007 6:54pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Howdy. Not sure if this is just me or the site etc but tried loggin in this pm around 6:40 to post a reply to a thread in AH. When i clicked to submit i got a page tellin me that i didnt reply to a NoSPam question correctly. (sorry i didnt save the error message) My post was clean with no profanities in it. I was immediately logged out by the system.

I have tried to log in a few times since and altho i can, after a few clicks i am automatically logged out. :confused:

i have successfully posted a reply in AH. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Are you still having issues? The admins were doing some tinkering earlier that could be related.

Advertisement